DTC-100 USB Type-C DAC
It's not your average dongle --- the DTC-100 is built and engineered to last.
Clad in CNC billet aluminum alloy and powered by ESSTech's ES9118EC SoC, the DAC is paced by an independent clock oscillator, supports 32-bit / 384 kHz PCM data rates, as well as quad-rate DSD256 (DSD128 over DoP) to a tune of 120 dB of dynamic range. The precision integrated headphone amplifier delivers 25 mW into 32 Ω --- plenty of driving power for portable devices.
An USB Type-C to Type-A adapter is included in the box.
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: ESSTech ES9118EC
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Supported Formats:
- PCM 32-bit / 384 kHz
- Up to quad-rate DSD256 (DSD128 over DoP)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 120 dB (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range (DNR): 120 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.0004% into 32 Ω
- Output Power: 25 mW into 32 Ω
- Input: USB Audio 2.0 (USB Type-C)
Windows Drivers (Windows 7/8/10)
Download if you require USB Audio 2.0 drivers for Windows*.
* USB Audio 2.0 is supported natively on Windows starting with Windows 10, Release 1703. UAC2 is natively supported for all macOS devices.